Best dive computer watch is a watch specially designed for the underwater drivers; it is commonly referred as a dive watch. The dive watch specifies itself apart from other watches as it has great water resistance around 200 to 300m. In today’s time, dive computer watches are being the norm drivers wear watches as it identifies and symbolizes them as scuba drivers. A best dive computer watch looks stylish; it tells you what time it is, what day it is and even serves as a backup dive timer for the scuba drivers. You can get to choose much different kind of dive watches with a different style that is also a dive computer.
What should a standard dive watch have?
• Depth rate: The best computer dive watches are water resistant having a depth rate of 100 meters that is: 330 feet. Sports watches that have waterproof resistance are not preferred for scuba drivers.
• Elapsed time: An analog watch uses unidirectional bezel that rotates to align with the min hand so that the driver can read elapsed time at a glance from the bezel. Digital watches also has to stop watch function, and some analog watches also have digital stop watch feature. The best dive computer watch should display elapsed time automatically.
Desired feature best dive computer watch must have:
• It should have a Long strap and expanding bracelet to strap the watch over a dry suit sleeve or wetsuit.
• It should have solar power and self-wind.
• It should be multifunction’s that have nonstop dive limit information, depth gauges, tide predictors, thermometers, long dive log capabilities, electronic compasses.
• It should have illumination which makes it easier for the scuba driver to read in low light.
If you prefer digital watch for your scuba diving, you will find a wide range of best dive computer watches in the market. You can choose abest dive computer watch that doubles as a digital watch.
For more information visit here #best dive computer watches reviews